Mazda is adding an exciting new limited edition version of the award-winning Mazda MX-5, the MX-5 Z-Sport. Available from 1st March 2018, this limited edition model will have a limited production of just 300 models.
This stunning limited edition features a striking cherry-red canopy, which contrasts beautifully with Mazda's elegant Machine Grey Metallic paint to create Mazda's most exclusive looking MX-5 to date. The paint and canopy are complemented with 17-inch black BBS wheels, a touch which pays homage to the highly popular Z-Sport special edition from the third generation line-up.
The interior has also received a unique upgrade for the Mazda MX-5 Z-Sport. Stunning Sand Leather seats increase the overall elegance, and are complemented by matching dashboard and door trims. The MX-5 Z-Sport will also include Z-Sport floor mats and scuff plates.
To highlight the exclusive feel of this Limited Edition vehicle, each car will be fitted with an individual plaque with its production number.
The MX-5 Z-Sport is based on the top-level 2.0-litre 160ps Sport Nav. This means, on top of the stunning new design features, the Z-Sport will include a high level specification, including:
- Climate control air conditioning
- Smart keyless entry with engine stop/start button
- Premium Bose® sound system
- Integrated Bluetooth® with steering wheel-mounted and voice control
- Satellite navigation with 3-years free European map updates
- Heated seats
- Lane departure warning system
- Adaptive front lighting system
- Automatic headlights and wipers
- Rear parking sensors
- Cruise control with adjustable speed limiter
The MX-5 Z-Sport also features Mazda's award-winning SKYACTIV technology, including:
- SKYACTIV-BODY and SKYACTIV-CHASSIS - made from lightweight materials, reducing body weight by 15% while increasing rigidity and strength.
- SKYACTIV-G 2.0 engine - continuous refinement allows for precise, smooth power, making the MX-5 a true joy to drive.
The Mazda MX-5 Z-Sport is available to pre-order now.
Available from from £25,595