11th May 2020.
In response to the Governments latest advice and guidelines, T.W. White and Sons operate our business to the highest quality standards and with the continued top priority of the health , safety and wellbeing of all our customers and employees. We are now open as follows:
BOOKHAM, BYFLEET and ORPINGTON After Sales and Workshops.
Now open Monday – Friday and alternate Saturdays. Normal Hours but with a reduced capacity.
- We kindly request that you do not attend any of our premises if you or anyone in your household is unwell.
- If possible, only 2 people from the same household to visit us.
- Strict social distancing rules will apply as per Government recommendations and no personal contact shall take place. ie – shaking of hands.
- Please follow any directional signage and adhere to floor markings and notice’s.
- Obviously priority bookings will be given to key workers over normal customers- including walk in emergencies.
- We work with appointment only unless in an emergency.
- Unfortunately we can only offer a very limited collection and delivery service and we will prioritise key workers.
- While u wait servicing and repairs are still available but limited to 2 customers in our waiting areas at any one time.
- Sanitiser is available throughout our premises and we encourage you to use this.
- Our staff are all equipped with suitable PPE – you and your vehicle and our staff are our top priority.
- Disposable masks ( certified type 2 )and gloves are also available for customers use.
- All Service Loan cars are sanitised before and after use.
- Customers cars and keys will be sanitised before being returned to you.
If our phone lines are busy then please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can as your business is important to us.
CAR SALES ENQUIRIES for BOOKHAM, EFFINGHAM, ORPINGTON and WEYBRIDGE.
Please call the relevant site to discuss any enquiry you may have. You may be redirected. We are offering a reservation service with home test drives and home deliveries where possible.
We appreciate these are very difficult times but we also understand that transport is key to many of you and we will try and do everything to help. We will continue to monitor the situation daily and hope to expand our services further as and when we can.
In the meantime, please stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you again.