- Suzuki Home
- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Finance Options
- Contact Us
What is Contract Hire?
(Leasing a Suzuki)
For Business Users, leasing a vehicle on Suzuki Contract Hire through T W White & Sons is a simple and convenient process. Below we have put a few details of how Suzuki Contract Hire works, and a brief summary of benefits.
When you lease a Suzuki on Contract Hire with T W White & Sons you have the option of picking a non-maintained or fully maintained contract. Through Suzuki Contract Hire we can help offer some business a tax efficient motoring package where you take control of your servicing and maintenance, or alternatively allow us to take the hassle out and give you a fixed price package which includes maintenance.
Either way we will leave you free to spend more time concentrating on running your business. You don't have to worry about depreciation, and you also don't need to worry about disposal. Contract Hire requires no capital investment, and allows you to minimise your risk.
Your company will pay for your car(s) through equal, regular instalments over a period of time which suits your company. Contract Hire should help make your budgeting a lot easier and also gives you an additional credit line to release your funds for your core business activity.
How Contract Hire works:
- The first thing to do is chose whether you would like a fully inclusive motoring package including routine servicing, or whether you would like a non-maintained package
- Next you need to pick what Suzuki(s) you would be interested in leasing
- Once you have decided we can then agree your yearly mileage, length of agreement and monthly repayment amount
- If you have any part-exchanges you can use these towards your deposit
- We organise all the paperwork on your behalf, and when you come to collect the car everything will be ready for you