- Mazda Home
- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Finance Options
- Contact Us
What is Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)?
The most flexible solution, Personal Contract Purchase is a finance option that enables you to put down a smaller deposit, and more easily upgrade into a new Mazda at regular intervals. Below we have put a few details of how Mazda PCP works, and a brief summary of benefits.
Ideal if you are looking to renew your car more often, when you buy a Mazda on Personal Contract Purchase with T W White & Sons you don't have to put down a large deposit. Monthly payments can be kept lower because there is an "Optional Final Payment" (often called a "Guaranteed Future Value").
If you are looking to upgrade your Mazda more frequently this can be an extremely cost effective method for allowing you to do so. This option also offers more flexibility at the end of the agreement and protects you against future residual values.
How Personal Contract Purchase works:
- The first thing to do is chose your next new or used Mazda which we can help with. You can either use our "Budget Search" on the left-hand navigation or alternatively you can visit us in branch
- Once you have found a car you will then need to estimate your annual mileage so the finance companies can work out an "Optional Final Payment" based on the cars predicted value at the end of the agreement
- We can then agree a deposit, monthly repayment amount and any interest you will pay (where applicable)
- If you have a part-exchange you can use this towards your deposit
- We organise all the paperwork on your behalf, and when you come to collect the car everything will be ready for you
- At the end of your agreement you will have three main options:
- Buy another Mazda using the difference between the value of your Mazda over and the "Optional Final Payment" amount as part of your deposit
- Pay the "Optional Final Payment" and the car then belongs to you
- Return your car without paying the "Optional Final Payment". The difference between your Mazda's market value and the "Optional Final Payment" will be reimbursed to you