- Mazda Home
- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Finance Options
- Contact Us
What is Hire Purchase?
(Also called Conditional Sale)
As a simple and familiar solution, Conditional Sale is the traditional way to purchase your next Mazda. Below we have put a few details of how Mazda Conditional Sale works, and a brief summary of benefits.
When you buy a Mazda on Conditional Sale with T W White & Sons you also own your vehicle at the end of the agreement. You will pay for your car through fixed, equal, regular instalments over a period of time which suits you.
If you are looking to own the car and not looking to change for a fairly long period of time this is an extremely cost effective method of paying for your next Mazda.
How Hire Purchase works:
- The first thing to do is chose your next new or used Mazda which we can help with. You can either use our "Budget Search" on the left-hand navigation or alternatively you can visit us in branch
- Once you have found a car we can then agree; a deposit, repayment period, monthly repayment amount and any interest you will pay (where applicable)
- If you have a part-exchange you can use this towards your deposit
- We organise all the paperwork on your behalf, and when you come to collect the car everything will be ready for you
- At the end of your agreement when you have completed all repayments you own the car
- You can then keep the car, or you may be interested in then upgrading to a newer version using your car as your next deposit